Ranked 29th on the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list, Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. is China’s largest insurer by market value. Ping An Group has over 1.8 million employees with nearly 90 million customers. Ping An’s mission is to become a world-leading financial services provider by following the concept of “driven by technology, finance can serve life better.” Over the years, it has successfully incubated several high-tech subsidiaries, such as Lufax Holding, Ping An Good Doctor, Ping An Healthcare Technology, and OneConnect, etc
OneConnect (http://www.oneconnectft.com/) is a fast-growing financial technology company, focusing on providing cloud computing and other technology services to small- and medium-sized financial institutions. OneConnect has developed world-class technology innovations in areas, such as facial recognition, voiceprint, micro-expression recognition, and blockchain. To date, OneConnect has served over 400 banks and over 2000 non-bank financial institutions and completed round A financing with post-investment valuation of 7.5 billion dollars in early 2018.
OneConnect US Research Institute, aka Gamma Lab NYC (gammalab.us), consists of a small team of AI engineers and researchers working on exciting projects in areas such as AI assistant, intelligent marketing, smart investment with technologies such as NLP, Reinforcement Learning, Transfer Learning and Adversarial Learning. As a marketing intern, you will be in charge of the social media presence, marketing and PR, and other marketing related coordination with our other offices in US, Singapore, and China.
- An excellent communicator who has or is earning bachelor/master degree in marketing, communication, journalism, or related areas
- Previous internship experience is preferred in the media, marketing or PR field – but not required
- Someone who truly loves working in a fast-paced, creative environment, whose passion is evident in their work (a great sense of humor is a plus)
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English is required
- Proficient in managing social media sites, such as Facebook, Tweeter, LinkedIn
- Website design and maintenance skills are preferred
Click here to submit your application